killerwhale

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자잠수함 조회 6회 작성일 2021-10-24 10:06:03 댓글 0

본문

This Is Why Orcas Are Called Killer Whales

When you think of top ocean predators, you probably think of Sharks. That’s wrong!

Subscribe for more great contents: https://bit.ly/3476Z2A

Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/wildversus
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/wildversus

Any queries, please contact us at: wilsongeorge3007@gmail.com
Gracie Noble : Poor seals. They're like that one kid in high school that everyone picks on

Edit: Y'all are having a ball in the comments. I'm not saying seals are completely innocent, but they definitely do not deserve this level of disrespect from other wildlife lol
D. Rokian Bretson Pajos : Him: "What would call them if they weren't name Orcas?"

From a friend: "Oreo Dolphins"
40PM : panda fish
chuck guerin : Unfortunately Orcas are to be feared. They are like the most intelligent and dangerous carnivors of the sea.
Rogerborg : "Not the vicious whale killer that ancient mariners thought them to be."
You... you literally just showed them murderkilling a whale.

TOP TEN Killer Whale (Orca) Encounters Caught On Tape

Top Ten Killer Whale / ORCA Encounters Caught on Tape

Today's (August 14, 2020) online Deal - 3 in 1 cell phone car mount: https://amzn.to/3fn73gP
cizia69 : Being surrounded by apex predators without being attacked leave humans in a state of heightened awareness doubled with wonder and bliss
qtclaps : Those girls at the beginning r blessed the orcas weren’t bored to play around
Lord Vader : People in boat: “They’re still keeping up!”

Orcas: “Yeah, we can do this for hours.”
D Brown : That nervous laugh from the lady in the first clip. She was half expecting to die, I guarantee it
Chris Davey : Everyone else: "Look at these majestic orca's"...Me: "You know that thing kills great white sharks for the lulz right?"

Killer Whale Attacks at Sea World! UNCUT VIDEO!!!!!

With the latest attack at Sea World these beauiftul smart creatures should be back in the waters free with no tank. This is all for money not for the education of animals.
Say It how it is! : Orcas are social animals, keeping them in captivity is so cruel.
Bichi Tenshi : 2 reasons why sea world should have never gotten orcas:

1. It’s bad for the orca
2. Orcas literally bop seals into the sky because they think it’s funny
Mono Savage : After 10 years, why is this now on everyone’s recommend page?
[RED-ACTED] : As another person from another video said

"Humans fear aliens because we think they would treat us the same way we treat animals."
KJ C : I read somewhere a quote that said "If Tilikum had still been with his family, Dawn would still be with hers." And that's heartbreaking but true. R.I.P. Dawn and now, let's hope no other whales/dolphins or people suffer the same fate as they did/do.

#killerwhale

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 6,223건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.u-rang.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz